Chapter # 28 [M]

Author pov

It was a lazy day for the two youngsters. After sharing a steamy night, they were tired but also very touchy and giddy. It was a blissful feeling. Being separated for 4 years was too much. It was like they're trying to compensate for the time they miss each other touch and warmth. Every now and then sharing a chaste kiss and giggling like some teens in love. Well who can blame them for that, they miss each other so much. They were in their own world, rest was blur for them until the ring of the older's phone brought them back to real world. It was Jimin and the moment he click the 'Yes' button, all his hyungs popped on his phone screen at once.

Jin: How are my babies? We already miss you.

RM: I'm happy Tae that you guys look on better terms now.

J-hope: Guys Jimin literally fooled me. I really thought we were caught by our enemies.

J-hope was whining about not knowing the plan and Suga shrugged it off saying if he knew about the plan then Taehyung will definitely understood that it was all a lie. Why? Because J-Hope can't lie. His facial expressions say it all. All in their quarrels Jimin was being silent with a proud smirk on his face and Jungkook knew that the older is about to say something which will caught him off guard and yes he was right. The moment Jimin opened his mouth both Taehyung and Jungkook was blushing crimson red while the hyungs stared at the duo on what Jimin said.

Jimin: So I see you enjoyed the night huhh... All possessive Tae.

It took a second to his hyungs to know what Jimin meant. The hickeys on Jungkook's neck were screaming loud "Notice me Oppa" and his hyungs just did. The baggy clothes aren't a help and there Jin started his emotional speech.

Jin: My Lil Tae bear finally lost his V card. *Sobs* *sobs* Welcome to no V squad.

Jungkook stare at Taehyung who gulped loudly looking anywhere but him.

I'm happy for you Tae. Glad my idea work. Till yesterday evening you both were cursing at me and now you're both cuddling? Strange. Jimin said with a smirk.

You know why I said Jimin. I'm sorry ok. Taehyung said.

Well are you going to stay on silent mode you lil brat. Jimin said.

Hello Hyung how are you? Thank you for helping us. Jungkook said breaking the ice.

After like hour of talking they ended the call. And the moment Taehyung pressed the end button, Jungkook shifted his whole body towards Taehyung.

So you banged a new girl every night. Make them scream your name. They praise your junior? Huhhh.. Jungkook said with a smirk while a dust of red shade took place on Tae's cheek.

Well you were keep on talking about that other guy and you were already teasing me for being virgin. What else do you expect from me. Taehyung pouted and Jungkook cooed at the scene.

Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook smiling his notorious bunny smile. And without thinking much he closed the distance between them. Jungkook immediately gave in. The kiss was soft and sensual but it turned into a little hot make out session. Jungkook then sat on Taehyung's lap with his legs on either side of him. Now kissing him hungrily which Tae definitely enjoyed. Jungkook start straddling over Taehyung's crotch but immediately met a sharp pain on his back.

Both move away from the heated little make out session, panting heavily. Taehyung gently rubbed Jungkook's back.

Baby you're still sore from last night. Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded blushing. Taehyung kissed once again on his lips and Jungkook smile on his lips.