Chapter # 1

A mere misunderstanding can toss your world upside down jungkook thought and cried, regretting his choices.

4 years ago

Jungkook focus:-

Hi my name is Jungkook and I'm 16 years old. Peoples say, High school life is the best life and I totally agree with that. I have the bestest friends besides me. Who treats me like a baby and comfort me like a child.

Jimin hyung is a contemporary dancer and 1 year older than me

Yoongi hyung is the captain of basketball team and he has so much SWAG 😎

Hoseok hyung is a hip hop and free style dancer and is the part of school dance club. He is the leader just like Jimin hyung.

Namjoon hyung and Jin Hyung are the part of school council and they're the in charge of all the activities.

Well I'm so blessed to have them as my friends who treats me like a special celebrity. Everybody envy that I got these peoples as my friends and Hyungs. But having all these great people by my side I still want a special one to be my friend. And that special one is Jimin hyung childhood friend and his best friend.

Jimin hyung and all the Hyungs are his close friends even after spending 2 years together in the same high school I couldn't got a single chance to confront him or you can say when I got a chance something bad or urgent happens that I couldn't make it through.

You must be thinking about who that guy is??

(A/N I know you all know who that guy is but I'm a worst author and it's my first time writing a story so bear with me)

He is the face of our school. The one guy on whom everybody has a crush. Not only just girls but boys too and yeah when I said boys that's includes me too. He is in charge of the Art section and is a model too. But his personality is exact opposite and when I say exact opposite it means when you think about a guy who is this famous, you can probably imagine what kinda Playboy he could be but in his case. He is like an angel, a Prince who exist only in story books.

He never dated a girl or kissed anybody. Well you know that everybody do kiss once in their school life or that's what I thought. He is the definition of Perfection. Boys and girls are crazy for him but he pretends that he didn't know that. He is the elite student of our school with good grades and he taught himself to write from both hands. Isn't it cool ? 😍😍

In this past 2 years I got 4 chances to confront him but not even once I got successful.

It all happened when I first entered in this school, there was a welcoming party for all of us freshmen but because I just moved to Seoul I had unpack my stuff and I didn't joined that party. Later I became friends with Jimin and he introduced to all the Hyungs except for Taehyung because he was busy with the seniors and by the time he was about to introduce me to him , my mother came to pick me. *Sigh*

That was the first time I saw him from the distance and I couldn't sleep that whole night. My stomach got disturb and that night I couldn't sleep much coz whenever I close my eyes his ethereal face woke me up.

The third time when I thought that we had a get together and I could finally see him face to face, I got a severe stomachache that I couldn't even stand up from my bed. Ughhhh

And when the fourth time I thought you can do it Kookie don't be a coward, well I heard his grandma passed away and he wouldn't be joining us for a week.

Even though I'm lucky enough to have these great friends by my side. My luck never even once gave me a chance to confront him and yeah I'm that unlucky that for him I don't even exist and I'm a total stranger for him and in the worst scenario case he don't interact with strangers.