Chapter # 21

A/N: Holly Molly. Last time I checked my stories has 400+ reads and now it's 500+. Thanks a lot for reading my story. 💜💜

____________________________________

Author p.o.v

Hoseok: Alright Let's do this.

They all arrived at their destined place, staying some miles away so that nobody will notice them.

RM: I told you guys to set camera's there. Did anybody do that?

Chim: Yeah, Suga Hyung and I place 3 cameras.

RM: Where did you put them?

Suga: They are on top right and left and one in the middle. So don't worry they can't see the cameras. We handled that.

RM: Great. V and Hails you both going to monitor all the situation from here. How many people do you see right now?
(A/N: Halsey short is Hails now)

V: It's really dark there but it feels like some peoples are still coming from the back gate but for now it looks like they're about 15 or 16. And I think there are some girls too.

Jin: Damnit.. Are we late?

Chim: No, it's not possible we came before time. They must be doing this every night.

RM: Let's not panic. J-Hope you are going there and just act drunk like we planned. Try to distract them as much as possible.

J-Hope: Hey dude, I told you before I can't do that let me do the killing stuff Jin Hyung is good at distracting.

Jin: Finally you bitch realized, how much you need my help. Ha ha ha.*dramatic laugh*

Suga: We know you can't do anything better so don't ruin this otherwise we all be roasted meat.

Jin: WtF did you just said. You shortly, I will chew you and throw you out of the window. *Hufff*

RM: Be Serious guys will ya? Okay babe try to maintain a distance with them. All the snipers are ready. We will lock the aim and V and Hails will guide us about their location and all that. So everyone! Your earpiece is working right?

All the boys nodded in agreement.

RM: Do you all remember the code word?

All the boys nodded again. And Jin just said.

Jin: It's "Fuck".

RM: Babe "Red" is the code word. Don't start the same again.

Jin: WTH are you crazy RM? You want me to say "Red" in front of those drunk ass bastards? Even a little kid will understand that I'm not alone and something is fishy. You may die later but I'll be the first to get killed by those rascals.

RM: Don't say that. We won't let that happen.

Suga: For once I think Jin Hyung has a point. If he said "Red" out of the blue they will definitely get suspicious but he is going to say "Fuck" they might think he's cursing normally.

Chim: Wow what the Fuck. Why I never thought that we can use "Fuck" as a code word like dude when he's going to say "Fuck" they will think he's normally cursing but actually we will fucked them. Wow it's fucking awesome.

J-Hope: Stop all this hype about Fuck. Like dude be serious. We're fucking on a Mission. One wrong move and we will all be Fucked.

Suga: Huhh? Somebody was just saying to use minimum cursing a moment ago.