Chapter # 8

Jungkook p.o.v

It's been few days and I'm ignoring Tae as much as I can but I don't know till how much I can escape from him. All the Hyungs are acting normal that means Tae hadn't told them anything. Well that's a good thing he had done otherwise Jimin Hyung would made me talk him.

I was going through the corridor just like everyday hiding from that someone so that we don't cross paths and damn I bumped into somebody. We both fall on the floor.

Hey, watch where you going at. Oh hey Jungkook. What's the rush. Jihoon said.

Ughhh out of all people in the school, my luck is making me face the guy who is head over heels for the same guy as me. Great I said in my head.

O hey Jihoon. Yeah sorry actually I really needed to run towards the practice ground Because I'm late for practice and I don't want my teammates to see me still hovering in the corridor instead of being in the ground. I said

But isn't the practice starts after 11a.m and it's 7:55a.m. Are you sure you are going for practice? He said with a doubt full look.

I cursed under my breathe. Wow that smart ass brat. Trying to be all high.

Well yeah it will start after 11 but I missed my practice earlier so I have to catch up with the rest of the members. I said

Oh I see, now I remember you took off 3 days ago. Is everything alright? Jihoon said.

Yes, of course everything is perfectly fine. I just needed to set my room and do some cleaning stuff because lately I was staying with other Hyungs, I said with a smile.

Well do you mind if I ask you a question? Jihoon said.

Umm yes I guess, I said with a confused face because a part of me was indicating that he is about to bring Tae in our conversation and I don't want him to even take his name from his mouth.

Are you straight or gay? Jihoon said with a serious face.

Well what kinda question is that? Of course I'm straight. Aren't you straight either? I said.

Well, no. I'm not straight and not everybody is straight. Basically I'm gay for Kim Taehyung. Jihoon said.

Ohh that's what only I manage to say. Part of me thought that my instinct was right. He does like Tae and my irritation was growing more. Before I could muster anymore words he started talking.

Well I'm glad to hear that you are straight because I have seen many Straight guys to turn out to be gays for Kim Taehyung. Jihoon said with a stern face and I know that he was taunting me because part of him know that I like him too.

Yeah sure. I said.
Fuck him I cursed under my breathe. That moron who does he think he is.
Before I could say something more I saw Taehyung and he saw me.

Oh Well, I gotta go now I'm in a hurry locking my eyes in Taehyung's direction and Jihoon followed my gaze. I ran towards the other side of the building.

Taehyung p.o.v

I saw Jungkook talking with Jihoon. He looked at me and our eyes met for a whole minute before I could call his name. He ran from their. I try to go after him and Jihoon stopped me.

Oh hey Tae how are you? Jihoon said.

My eyes was still at the direction where Jungkook heads.

Oh hey Jihoon I'm good and I hope you are good too. Well I'm in a hurry I gotta go I will talk to you later. I said and ran in the same direction as Jungkook.