Chapter # 20

A/N: Oh Man Holy Sheet. Last time I was hyping over 300+ read and now it's 400+ you guys are seriously amazing 💜💜 but I won't disappoint you. I've so many plots hidden under my sleeves 👀 so please look forward to it 🙆

Warning ⚠⚠: mention of rape, harassment and violence in this chapter. If any of these topics trigger you then don't read.

_____________________________________

Author p.o.v

B: Welcome to Hell Dudes.

Hoseok:
I thought you are gonna say something encouraging or something but dude you will never change. Do you?

B: Well you know me I don't like sugarcoating. I say as it is no matter how bitter. So how was your experience there? Did he approved you guys?

Yoongi:
Actually he only approved Taehyung coz he was impressed by his aim and yeah he made him kill the guy in front of him.

B: Wow Tae! I never thought you will actually be this confident. I was a pussy back then and JB Hyung kinda saved my ass. Cool dude.

Taehyung:
Actually I miss the aim. I didn't kill him. My-- my aim missed the man. The bullet that kill that guy wasn't shooted from my gun.

Jimin:
Yoongi Hyung kill that guy coz if he didn't that Lee guy would have killed Tae. So he used a silencer on his gun and the thing is, it was like a miracle that both of them press the trigger at the same time.

Taehyung looked up at Yoongi Hyung with a grimace face. All this guilt was eating him from the inside.

B: Oh.. well so what does Lee ask you guys to do.

Namjoon:
He has given us a mission to kill some riff-raff men from street 20. he said those drunk ass people are spoiling the environment.

B: I knew it he will take some action towards this scenario.

Jin:
What do you mean by that?

B: That guy may look cold-hearted beast but in reality he is a softie. He--

Taehyung:
Softie? My ass. Taehyung scoffed. He made me kill a guy who has a family. That man was begging me to spare his life and that ruthless man didn't even flinched when his dead body fell on the ground.

B: Hey Tae first of all I warned you about this shit. Being in Mafia isn't toying with guns and be good two shoes. Kill or be killed is the rule in this space. That guy wasn't innocent either and I'm sure about it coz Lee never pick on the people. I'm sure the man you have killed was a player or something too. Lee give such descriptions to everyone on purpose to see if the guy has the potential to kill anybody if his family is on the line. He was trying to check you. Whether you get weakened by it or not coz there are so many wolves under the skin of sheeps. Don't trust anyone coz if you get fooled by their begging or pleading, you will definitely loose not only your's but your friends and family lives too. So act wisely. like I said before Lee is a softie he gave you this mission to kill those rapist guys. They have bribed the police too and lately there are so many rape and harassing case on that street. Young girls are raped and then killed and the police has turned their back on them because there pockets are full. Lee might look like a dickhead but he respect women a lot he joined this Mafia shit to take revenge on the guy who raped his 16 year old daughter and police said there isn't enough evidence to caught the culprit so he stepped on this Mafia World and took the life of that monster. But I wanted to warn you those guys are dangerous, they have police support and advance weapons. So go there with proper gadgets and advance weapons as well, the one I sent you last week.