Chapter # 30 [M]

"Than will you make love to me"?

__________________________________

(A/N: LMAO 😂 😂 I found this pic and I wanna use it so badly 😂😂 finally I can use it 🌚🌚 This chapter has a mature theme and mostly smut, avoid reading if you don't like smut

(A/N: LMAO 😂 😂 I found this pic and I wanna use it so badly 😂😂 finally I can use it 🌚🌚 This chapter has a mature theme and mostly smut, avoid reading if you don't like smut. I put a sign where smut ended so you all can read from there)

Author p.o.v

Taehyung stiffened hearing younger's words. It's not like he don't wanna make love to him. It's been a week and he miss their skinship too but he was afraid that it might torment younger because of what had happened.

"N-now?" Taehyung stuttered.

"Y-yeah now. I want you to erase the feeling of t-that man's touch", Jungkook said almost like a whisper.

Taehyung wanted to kill that million times who touched his baby like that but he did killed that man brutally which he deserved. Jungkook was still on Taehyung's lap finger's lacing around older's silk locks, lips only an inch apart asking for being kissed. So Taehyung did what his baby wanted from him because he too wanted to be inside of younger again, to feel the softness and warmth of younger's inner wall.

He leaned in capturing younger's lips in a sweet soft kiss. No rush, no tongue and teeth, no lust just pure love and affection. He kissed him 'oh so slowly' that Jungkook felt like he will melt because of older's lips. His lips were moving so slowly and efficiently that Jungkook was loosing his mind. He broke the kiss and plead to go a little fast, eyes half lidded, warm breath brushing each other's face.

"I'll make love to you in a way we never did. So babe be patient because I missed you so much more", Taehyung husked in his deep voice. Jungkook feel shiver running throughout his body. His member feel the vibration of older's words.

Taehyung started kissing younger's jaw then neck to his collarbones, leaving open mouth wet kisses. His mouth is like heaven, making younger's see stars. He started moaning, grinding on older's thighs, fisting harder on older's locks. Begging for more and more.

Then his mouth went to capture Jungkook hard nipple through his silk PJs. He sucked hard on it while his other hand was rubbing his other nipple through the silk, pinching it from time to time, he bite on his nipple and younger arched his back moaning loudly. The older's mouth was driving him crazy. He feel crazy sensation, body covered in goosebumps.

Taehyung suckled on other nipple and bite on it too. "Aahhh... T-tae mmmm... G-god..aahhh... Y-you're..mmmm... driving me..aahhhh...c-crazy.. aaahhhhhh......" Jungkook moans were getting louder and louder but the older was too busy in foreplay. He was  making younger to loose his sanity. He was taking everything so slowly that it was driving younger crazy. He wants things to go a little fast, a little rough but older was holding him like he's made of crystal that if he go a little fast, the younger will break in his arms. So he was taking things slowly, giving shiver and goosebumps to younger's skin. Wherever older's mouth touch that place felt like on fire.