Chapter # 35

Author p.o.v

All the boys were super excited for their hyungs marriage. They all gave suggestions to go to Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas, Toronto and many more but Jin said it's his marriage so he will decide where he wanted to seal his promise of eternity. The final place that was decided by Jin was Switzerland.

All the boys left before the Christmas to celebrate, Christmas, Taehyung's birthday, and New Year Eve in Switzerland. They called their family there and booked 2 resorts, one for themselves and the other one for their families. After their 1 day long flight, they all went to rest on their resort. They all arrived around 9 p.m. There parents arrived to Switzerland a week ago for the wedding preparations.

"God I'm so hungry. Hyung cook some food", J-Hope whined.

"I came with you too idiot and I'm tired too. Call the maid", Jin said.

"No need to worry about food, we knew you will come all tired and hungry so everything is ready".

They all turned to look and Jimin immediately ran to hug his mother. "Mom I miss you so much".

"Aww my baby is all grown up. I miss you too son".

"He didn't grew up. He is still small and we are worried that he will remain elf size aunt", Jin said and everybody laughed including Jimin's mom. Jimin huffed and rolled his eyes and said, "Not you too Mom".

"Can't help it son. We all miss your bickering".

"Where is my mom aunt?", Jin asked.

"Being a mommy son now", Jimin's mom teased and Jin blushed. Everybody teamed up with Jimin's mom this time and teased the soon to be groom. Jungkook was a little surprise to see his mom this friendly because he met Jimin mom like 4 to 5 times, she was kind too then but by now he knows that they used to live like one family for long so they all tease each other.

"Your parents are still busy with all the stuff and I'm here just to provide you with dinner and then I'll leave too. We all will meet tomorrow but before that your parents will be here to talk to both of you", She said looking at RM and Jin. They both share a glance and in that moment they realized that their parents have some different plans for them.

"Get fresh and eat. I'm leaving we will meet tomorrow". 

With that saying, she left the house giving Jimin one last hug. All the boys nodded and washed their hands from kitchen and jumped into the dinner. After their yummy dinner they all sat in launch still arguing about dresses and menu. 

"Talk about dress and other stuff tomorrow. First let's discuss which room are we going to take for the whole vacation here", J-Hope said.

"I saw the corner room of first floor Koo and I will take that", Taehyung said immediately.

"Bitch when did you go up there ? and why you didn't took me with you", Jimin whined.

"I went to pee but then I peeked through the room".

"That means you took the best bedroom for yourself", Jin said with a raised brow.

"Noo. The best one I didn't took. I left that for you and Joonie Hyung".

"Awww.. I knew it. After all I raised him", RM said proudly.

"I'm the one who raised this idiot", Suga said.

"O shut the fuck up! We all raised this fucker. Now back to rooms, Hails and I will take the opposite of Tae's room", J-Hope said.

They all were still whining and arguing about the room when Jin and RM mom came in together.