Chapter # 9

Third p.o.v

As Jungkook left Taehyung took his cellphone out to text Jimin and he felt a hard slap on his head from back *smack*

Ouuchh, hey wh- Jimin Taehyung said.

Don't hey me you asshole. Jimin said

Wait, why did you slapped me and why are you calling me asshole. I did as you said me to do. Taehyung said.

You are a moron an idiot and more importantly an asshole. Everything was going Perfect, Kookie closed his eyes I saw that from that far from corridor, were you blind or something? Jimin hissed.

Well yeah he did close his eyes. I thought he was afraid of me that I might yell or something. Taehyung said still confused.

Oh c'mon Man you're going to be an official adult, act like one now. After all the romantic movies we all saw together and all those k-dramas is that how your mind function? Jimin said with a disappointed face.

Well I-i-i thought he might get angry or he might have slapped me if I try to pull any stunt on him Taehyung said.

You fucking did pull the stunt when you lean forward. I thought I don't have to tell you this much of the basics, even a 10 year boy would know when to kiss. Jimin deadpanned.

Well you didn't mention anything like that and I don't want to do anything on my own Taehyung said lowering his head.

Nevermind. We will discuss this in cafeteria later for now let's move towards plan-B Jimin said.

Ahan alright. Taehyung said.

Jungkook p.o.v

I was going towards my classroom and my cellphone vibrated on my pocket. I checked my phone and saw Jimin Hyung text.

Hey Kookie. Where you at? Class?

Naahh, I was late today so I was heading towards the class now. What about you?

Oh cool. I was late too. If you don't mind let's meet at the library. I have some spicy and juicy news for ya 😉

Alright. I'll be there in 5min.

Kay. I'm waiting then. See ya 😘

I shove my phone back in the pocket and headed to library direction. And Jimin Hyung was there waving at me and I wave back.

Jimin p.o.v

I saw Jungkook and waved, he wave back to me and we sat on the chairs.

So what was that spicy and juicy news you wanted to share. Jungkook said.

Well after tomorrow night either your Hyung will be single or mingle, I said dramatically.

What does that mean jimin~ssi?  Jungkook asked a little confused.

Don't call me that or I will rip your head off. I whispered yelled at him.

Alright, alright. Just spill the tea. Jungkook said.

Well you know that Tae and I are best friends. We know each other since we were 3 and lately I felt something for him. So I confess him with my feelings . I said.

I saw the disappointment in Jungkook's face and all he said was Ohh.

But you know what did he said. I said