Chapter # 7

Jimin saw Jungkook messages and understood that something fishy is going on.

Jimin p.o.v

All the boys were sitting on living room, talking and here Taehyung texting somebody not paying attention to the topic they were discussing.

So Taehyung~ah who are you texting? I said and he jumped a little on the couch on my sudden question.

W-what? He stuttered.

I said who are you texting? Why you are acting like I asked you something I shouldn't? I said.

N-n-no it's not like that and n-nobody important, he stuttered yet again and this time all the boys noticed the change in his tone.

Well you never answer that way, basically you just tell us the name instead of saying nobody. Is everything alright? Yoongi said this time.

Yeah, you are right. I'm noticing he is quite distracted these days not paying attention to our conversations and you are not talking with us like you used to do, Jin said and everybody nodded their heads in agreement.

It's not like tha- Taehyung said and I cut him in the middle.

Well guys, I have an announcement about our Baby Boy so listen carefully. I said.

Now you are talking about Jungkook? A moment ago you were talking about me. Taehyung said with a stern face without realizing what he said. All the boys saw in his direction with a *what did you just said* look and a smirk was plastered on my face.

What? What did I said wrong? Taehyung said.

We call you our Baby Boy Tae. Jungkook is our little Kookie for us, Namjoon said raising his one eyebrow.

And in that moment Taehyung mentally facepalm himself.

So fella you already got half of my point what I was about to say. I said with a smirk looking at Taehyung's direction. Our Baby Boy got infected with love phobia and he didn't told his Hyungs about it. I said with a fake pout.

It's not like that Jimin~ah. Taehyung said.

But he didn't took Kookie's name and yet you thought that he was talking about him. What does that mean? Hoseok said.

I mean, well I don't know myself. I'm confuse completely. I don't know what is happening. Taehyung said.

Then baby you should have discussed with your Hyungs. You know Tae we will always support you and respect your decision. You should open up about what's bothering you. Jin said softly with so much concern on his tone.

You know guys I'm damn sure that Kookie has feeling for Tae too. I said

How are you so sure about it? He is so shy and Introverted. Namjoon said.

Well he used to be Introverted but didn't you all noticed that Kookie became so close with Tae in just 2 days like he was always interested in him. You all know very well that it took months for Kookie to adjust with all of you, when I first introduce you guys. He was quite shy and didn't participated in our conversations but when he met Tae he came here on the very first day, he answered the question in Truth or Dare and even he stayed with us till late. I said

Jimin got a point. I agree with him. Kookie never opened to us. It took solid 1 and half month to him to adjust with us and besides he paid so much attention towards Tae and even during Truth or Dare he was paying so close attention towards Tae. I saw a slight disappointment on his face when Tae said he was straight. That time I thought that it was my fad but I guess it wasn't. Yoongi said.

Correct and besides he is ignoring only Tae. He is answering everyone of us but not Tae. He ignores his messages and calls but when we call or text him he answered us. I said

Hey how did you know he is avoiding my messages and calls? Taehyung said

Duhh, I do know your phone password and besides I have full right to check up on my best friend that why is he so much distracted these days and I don't wanted to be the only one who don't know about who is making up under my nose. I don't wanted to be shocked this time so I did my homework properly. I saw at Namjoon and Jin's direction and they both gave an apologetic gesture towards me.

But why is he ignoring Tae? What did you do? Hoseok said.

I don't know myself. I didn't do anything. He was normal. Actually everything was normal and suddenly he just started ignoring me. I don't know why Taehyung said.

There must be something you are missing. Think hard what happened last time which resulted in Kookie ignoring you. Namjoon said.

Few days ago Jungkook asked me that can I do lunch with him in cafeteria and I told him I will join him in 5min because Mr Noah called me but you know him. He start discussing some more and then Jihoon came too. But he got a call so he said Jihoon and me to wait outside and after 5 or 10min he told us that he has something important thing to deal right now. He will call us later. I told Jungkook to wait for 5min but it turned out to be 25min when I entered in the cafeteria I didn't saw him. So I asked from students who were sitting their about Jungkook and they told me that he was waiting for 20min and took his lunch as it is 5min ago. He heads towards the corridor and after that he started ignoring me Taehyung said.

Wait what were you and Jihoon doing when you came out? Jin said.

Taehyung saw Jin with confuse eyes and said: what do you mean by what we were doing? I told you we were waiting.

He mean didn't both of you came out from Mr Noah's room talking or something? Namjoon said.

Ohh yeah, well he mimicked Mr Noah action so we were laughing in the corridor Taehyung said.

That's it. I get it now Hoseok jumped from his seat. Scaring us all.

What do you mean? What did you get? Taehyung asked still confused.

You said the students said that Kookie heads towards the corridor to see you that's what we predict for now and according to you. Jihoon and you were laughing in the corridor. So if we join all the puzzle pieces then it means that Kookie misunderstood this whole situation. He might be thinking that you told him to wait and while he was waiting for you like an idiot in cafeteria, you were there having fun with Jihoon and he thought it will be better to avoid you now. Yoongi said.

Oh my you are genius after all. I said.
(A/N: Min Suga, genius these 2 words are enough to describe suga 😂😂)

Now do you understand moron. If you talked to us before, you wouldn't be sitting here waiting for his reply instead you would be cuddling with him here, Yoongi said.

So what should I do now? Taehyung said.

Well Baby your savior guardian angel is here to guide you and save you from this storm. I said.

I don't quite get it what are you planning Jimin~ah? Taehyung asked still confused.

Just do as I said and everything will be alright. I said with a smirk.

*_____________________________*

A/N: hey guys please comment and vote. It means a lot to me. Your support helps me to write better. Thank you 💜💜