Chapter # 38

Author p.o.v

After 1 long month of honeymoon Namjoon and Jin came back to their resort again. All the boys and their parents welcomed them. Then their parents went in.

"Finally you're here hoe", Jimin said eyeing Jin.

"Respect bitch.. I'm older and married now", Jin huffed.

"You didn't even enter in the house and you both started bickering", J-Hope said, shaking his head.

"Well it shows that they missed each other. It's the first time that we stayed away for this long", Namjoon said and they all nodded.

Then they got freshed and ate dinner. On the dinner table, everybody was talking about Yoongi and Hoseok marriage. Since they're next in line.

"Let's arrange your marriage next month", Yoongi's mother said.

"What about me?", Hoseok said.

"Don't be impatient. We will arrange yours after his marriage", Hoseok's mother answered.

"Why don't we arrange both of our marriages next month. Instead of doing one month apart?? This way we can save lot of time and money", Yoongi said.

Of course money wasn't the problem but the boys knew soon they have to leave on a mission and they can't say that to their parents right now but they all were determined to quit this time.

The dinner went on debating, whining but in the end, it was decided that Yoongi and Hoseok marriage will be arranged next month. They all were excited but at the same time scared too but they were trying their best to enjoy the time they had together for now.

Next day Bang PD came, and broke the news of a mission given by agency. All the boys hid that from their parents and lied about going out on outing. They took their usual van and wore the gloves and mask when they were in van.

Taehyung was driving while Jungkook was guiding him. They were still waiting for the instructions from the agency when they saw a car following them. All the boys got alert and Taehyung turned the van on left when they saw 2 more cars following them.

He took another turned and it felt like they were just entrapped in the enemies web. Then they received a call from Bang PD,

"Hello Namjoon. Come back home because it's Jay's people", Bang PD said in panicked.

"What do you mean come back? We are already been followed now", Jin said a little louder.

"L-listen the agency had a contract signed with them that they won't interfere in their matters and if any of them interfere then...." He stopped.

"Then what?", Yoongi said sternly.

"They'll shoot", he whispered.

Taehyung clutch the steering tightly. All the boys closed their eyes then sighed.

"Guess what Uncle. You're too late. We are already being chased by them and with every turn the numbers of cars are increasing", J-Hope said with hurt laugh.

"Can we talk to our parents?", Jimin asked softly.

After a long silence, they heard their parents voice, "why you all left and calling us on a call now", Jin mom scold.

Hearing their parents voice, they all felt like somebody squeezed their hearts.

"Hey Mom! It's Hoseokie. I think you have to cancel our marriage next month", J-Hope choked.

"What? Why? Till yesterday night you were whining and now you're saying to cancel. Did you and hails fight or something?", His Mom asked.

Halsey sucked a sharp breathe and since she was the only girl with them, she got emotional and made everyone there shocked and speechless. "No Mom. We didn't fight but t-this might be the last time we are able to talk to you. We might not be able to c-come back a-alive", she broke in tears.