Chapter # 12

Author p.o.v

Everything went smoothly as all the boys attended their classes as per scheduled. Then the bell for lunch break rang. Namjoon texted Yoongi and Taehyung to join them at cafeteria and bring the rest of the boys with them. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were waiting for Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to join. Waiting to see if Jungkook gonna join them or not. Then Yoongi came with Jimin from the left direction and Taehyung came with Jungkook from right hand direction and when Jimin sat besides Yoongi and Jungkook sat besides Taehyung Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon made a *wow* face and said in unison: so is everything alright now?

What you think? You aren't Blind. Or are you? Yoongi said as always sarcastically.

Easy dude. Always spit fire man. Calm down just asking, you know. So that means finally chim and you are together? Hoseok asked.

Wait, what do you mean by that? How- do you guys know about me and him? Jimin asked confusingly.

Of course babe, what do you think? We didn't know all this? We were just waiting for you to realize as nobody wanted to force you to be gay. Jin said with polite tone.

Ohh. Jimin said with a blushing face.

Anyways, we were waiting for Taekook to be United, I guess today is a bless day. So finally now Hoseok go get Halsey Man. Namjoon said with a wink.

So now all the misunderstanding are clear between you too? Tae and Kookie? Jin said.

Umm yeah. Jungkook said with a flushed face.

Well today's gonna be special after all. Hoseok said looking at Taehyung's direction. And Taehyung just hid his face under the table more and more. Jungkook got confused on what's going on.
(A/N: oh Kookie you gonna enjoy what's coming your way)😁😁

*Time skip*

All the boys sat on the couch comfortably, until Jimin took Taehyung away and left confused Jungkook behind. Hoseok who read Jungkook's expression said:

Kookie you will be enjoying tonight. Don't be confused. You gonna love, what your eyes about to see. Hoseok said with a smirk.

A-alright. Jungkook said.

After 10min Jimin came in sight with a smirk and said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen sit back relax and drink some water, as you all about to witness the ethereal beauty which will leave you breathless and speechless. I'm presenting you Our Baby Tiger"

He closed the lights of the living room and sat besides Yoongi, suddenly a light pop up and showed a back with a Tiger tail. Jungkook looked even more confused and everybody has a constant smirks on their faces.

Hoseok played Shakira's "Hips don't lie" and everybody ooooeedd except for Jungkook.

All the lights turned into Disco lights and Taehyung came in view with Tiger's ear, a choker on neck with black silk blouse and black tight ripped skinny jeans with a tiger tail at the back. Jungkook's jaw dropped down and it looked like he was drooling. Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear: You don't have to look him like that, he is already yours.

Jungkook cheeks flushed in embarrassment because he didn't know that he was drooling. He cursed himself under his breath.

The best part is yet to come Kookie Jimin said with a smirk. And Jungkook looked Jimin in the eye like what does he mean by that? Could it get any hotter than that? Jungkook thought.

Well he was wrong as Taehyung came in front of Jungkook and made him stand besides him. Jungkook who has no clue stood up and suddenly Taehyung started belly dancing. Jungkook got too shocked on what got into him while all the boys started hooting. Taehyung has a flushed face with embarrassment, Jungkook was embarrassed too but of course not as much as Tae.