Spice!

Module Name: Spice!

Real Name: Jeremy Breeze (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: March 3, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: Hirari

Known Relationships/Family:

Kai Ferver/Shouter Miku (girlfriend) (August 13, 2022)

Otome Tsukiyo/Maiden Of The Moonlit Night Len (boyfriend) (May 18, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Spice!

Song Producer: minato

Specific Song Anniversary: March 5, 2008

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and 39Culture 2018 Fashion Luka (or her real name Clemence Parzen) are birthday twins.

- This Len loves making dirty jokes. His mind is also incredibly dirty, and even if you try to show him something that was originally supposed to be child friendly, he'll just say it's the dirty thing.

- He loves to read, and he has a collection of..... get ready for it..... hentai mangas. But when he's not reading those things, he has very famous novel series such as The Hunger Games.

- He doesn't care about whoever is his love partner; he wants to graduate from being a virgin as soon as possible.

- How did these friends first meet? Jeremy has always been known to try to seduce women around his age, and the people at college really liked him. But he was more liked for his intelligence than his horniness. That's what Tressa liked him for. The two of them had a great relationship together, but not everybody knew about it, including Kaylyn, who had Jeremy over to make out in her bed one time, only for him to disappear the next day. That didn't stop Jeremy from seducing Winnie, and the two of them had another great time together. The news about Jeremy and Winnie spread like wildfire, and Carolann and Alaina, who used to have science class with Jeremy, were impressed by him and wanted to spend time with him.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!