Illuminate

Module Name: Illuminate

Real Name: Benjamin Whitehead (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: いるみねイト

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: April 2, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: Ichimura

Known Relationships/Family:

Odell Whitehead/Illuminate Rin (twin sister)

Nicolette Talamantez/39Culture 2022 Fashion Miku (girlfriend) (April 28, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Illuminate

Song Producer: Kid-P

Specific Song Anniversary: April 2, 2017

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Hatsune Miku In Namjatown Meiko (or her real name Alyse Becker), Revolution Rin (or her real name Motomi Kataoka), and Revolution Len (or his real name Satoshi Kataoka) are all birthday twins.

- How did Pelagia meet her other 5 friends? They are fans of her, and they became online friends with her, much to their surprise. Since she is open to making friendships, she gave them all a chance. One day, she found out each friend lives in the same state as her, so she set up a time for everyone to meet in person. They decided to do it at a sweets shop. When the five friends came over, Pelagia was shocked to see them in real life. She already knew what Illuminate Luka (or her real name Sera McDaniel) looked like because Sera regularly shows her face in her content. So the six friends sat down and ate some sweets, and they became even closer friends than they already were.

- Benjamin loves to help his sister create her things. Because of all the things he's learned from his sister, he is able to give advice to his other friends about what kind of designs should they use for different things. Having a twin who loves to make their own things really does come with its perks.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!