Honey Merry-Go-Round

Module Name: Honey Merry-Go-Round

Real Name: Bryson Hext (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: ハニーメリーゴーランド

Nickname(s): Honey

Date Of Birth: December 2, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Gabrielle Hext/Honey Merry-Go-Round Rin (twin sister)

Emmy Weidler/Snow Miku 2014 Participant #1 (girlfriend) (August 18, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Honey Merry-Go-Round

Song Producer: mayuko

Specific Song Anniversary: December 2, 2010

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and A New Face Who Looks Good In Red have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Gabrielle and Bryson were born as identical twins, but as different genders from each other, so it was hard for their parents to tell them apart, as they acted and looked the same. They happened to grow their hair at the same time and develop just like each other.

- They like merry-go-rounds and honey.

- Granted, Bryson is afraid of being on one and it breaks down, and hates being called Winnie The Pooh.

- The way Gabrielle and Bryson met their friends was strange. They actually appeared in their dreams as unnamed characters at first, since Lysanne and Gerald had seen them around without knowing their names. One day at a particular merry-go-round, they absolutely dominated the ride. The other friends were shocked to see the weird people in their dreams in person. That made them talk to them.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!