Dance

Module Name: Dance

Real Name: Shayne Dynkin (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 踊

Romaji: Odo

Nickname(s): N/A

Date Of Birth: December 11, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: Miwashiba

Known Relationships/Family:

Karma Dynkin (mother) (born June 24, 1980)

Alfred Dynkin (father) (born July 2nd, 1978)

Alora Dynkin (aunt) (born February 23, 1982)

Tayla Dynkin/Dance Rin (twin sister)

Ellen Michaud/Seraphim On The Ring Rin (girlfriend) (April 8, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Dance

Song Producer: Giga-P

Specific Song Anniversary: December 11, 2021

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Mr. Schadenfreude Rin (or her real name Paulette Carney), and Mr. Schadenfreude Len (or his real name Bastien Carney) are all birthday twins.

- This Len module and Vandalism Kaito have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Shayne and his sister are boxers.

- The Seraphim On The Ring modules are their inspiration.

- Tayla and Shayne were born in Lincoln, Nebraska. They grew up in a rural town with their parents and aunt. Their aunt is legally disabled, so that's why she was living with them. They had a good life. They were always really into fighting shows, especially the wrestling show with the Seraphim On The Ring modules. So, they wanted to become boxers. They spend most of their lives training and stuff like that, and before they knew it, they became quite popular boxers.

- They moved out of Nebraska to go to Negi Root City. Why? Because their old university they went to wasn't that great. So they found a better one. They're still in college because they want to make friends. Now they've decided to spend the rest of their lives in their new home. They will go their separate ways once they find a love partner.

- Shayne's stage name is S-Ray.

- He enjoys playing video games such as Call Of Duty. He owns a TV in his room so he can always wake up and play whenever he wanted.

- While Tayla's worst fear is needles, his worst fear is drowning. That's why he is hesitant to swim in large bodies of water.

- He acts kind of the same way as Tayla.

- Shayne loves to cook, and he's usually the one to make the meals in the house.

- Shayne would much rather dress like a normal person, unlike Tayla.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!