Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke

Module Name: Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke

Real Name: Justin Kaelin (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2021

Date Of Birth: February 28, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: Shugao

Known Relationships/Family:

Autumn Kaelin/Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Rin (twin sister)

Robyn Lubbers/Snow Miku 2021 Participant #3 (girlfriend) (October 25, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Sounds Of A Brass Band Miku (or her real name Ettie Latcham) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Well, it all started with Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Rin (or her real name Autumn Kaelin), Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Len (or his real name Justin Kaelin), and Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Luka (or her real name Rosabella Kuiper). They all met at an ice skating rink, and a few weeks later, they met Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Meiko (or her real name Jaclyn Wade) and Snow Miku 2021 Karaoke Kaito (or his real name Emmett Oshea) at a karaoke event. They met Snow Miku 2021 (or her real name Nieva Shires) at that same place.

- Every Christmas, Autumn and her brother Justin get their own trees to decorate. She decorates her tree with a lot of pink things, and Justin just decorates it normally.

- Justin likes to play the drums. He's skillful at ice skating, and he thinks he's better at it than his sister is. He likes to go snow tubing at the resort he lives by, and he thinks it's just as fun as going down a water slide.

- He also likes squirrels, and feeds them nuts anywhere he goes. Autumn is scared of squirrels, however.

See you guys in the next chapter!