Akaneiro No Yokogao

Module Name: Akaneiro No Yokogao

Real Name: Nazaire Duguay (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 茜色の横顔

Nickname(s): Akaneiro

Date Of Birth: August 3, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: HaruAki

Known Relationships/Family:

Fabrice Duguay/Akaneiro No Yokogao Gakupo (older brother)

Abel Duguay/Akaneiro No Yokogao Kaito (older brother)

Mia Nichols/25-Ji, Night Chord De Rin (girlfriend) (July 2, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Akaneiro No Yokogao

Song Producer: Natsu-P

Specific Song Anniversary: August 3, 2018

Fun Facts:

- Nazaire has always wanted to be a poet. But people around him, including his own parents, always doubted him and said poetry is too outdated for him to be able to do that. But his brothers believe in him.

- He really loves things from the 20th century. He is considered to be an old-fashioned type of boy just because of his music taste and how much he watches old movies. He basically grew up with it, so that's why he doesn't really associate with modern music or films.

- His love for the 20th century also influenced his writing abilities. His professor in his creative writing class says he's very much talented, and that people will be very impressed by the way he tells his stories.

- When it comes to music, his favorite artists include by not limited to Elvis Presley, Ray Charles, Queen, and The Rolling Stones.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!