Garden Reception

Module Name: Garden Reception

Real Name: Emmerson Bichel (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Garden

Date Of Birth: May 4, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 108 lbs.

Designer: 餡こたく

Known Relationships/Family:

Meg Bichel/Garden Reception Rin (twin sister)

Sidony Braxton/Yellow Trick Rin (girlfriend) (October 29, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Garden☆Reception Len

Mikucolle Number: 1557

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Compassion Through A Ribbon (or his real name Kirby Cuno) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Cammie. She was getting her rooftop fixed, and one of the workers had a son, which happened to be Sheard. They got along and passed time while it was happening. Then Sheard came to to Ginnie. She went to the pool one day, and she did an impressive jump from the diving board. He came to her and said he remembers her. Apparently, she was a baby when he first met her.

- The Bichel twins came in when Ginnie went to her sister's wedding. They were guests there. They got along very well. It made the wedding much more fun. Finally, Ginnie saw Shanon there, as she was a friend to the bride. She introduced herself to Ginnie. And that's how they all became friends.

- Emmerson likes taking part in weddings, and he likes to be the one to deliver flowers to the couples.

- Emmerson and Meg have their own mini garden in our room. They grow the tiniest flowers. They do have a bigger garden outside.

See you guys in the next chapter!