Sweets Animals

Module Name: Sweets Animals

Real Name: Hallvard Zamorano (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Animals

Date Of Birth: May 12, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: 佐倉おりこ

Known Relationships/Family:

Matrona Zamorano/Sweets Animals Rin (twin sister)

Sascha Siegel/ReRections Rin (girlfriend) (November 20, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Sweets★Animals Len

Mikucolle Number: 2058

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Sing A Song IA (or her real name Yvonne Cellante), and Sing A Song Yukari (or her real name Luzia Leighton) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Lorrina went to a summer carnival and had to sit next to Merida when she was the last person to sit on a ride. They rid it and had the time of their lives, and Merida ended up talking to Lorrina because she liked her shirt.

- Later on, they went to get some snacks, where they saw the Zamorano twins. They were talking about cute things, so Lorrina joined in.

- Days later, Lorrina met Vibius and Laxmi at a cafe. She had to sit with them because all the other tables were taken. And that's how they all became friends.

- These modules all love animals and sweets.

- Hallvard is not as smart as his sister Matrona. He wishes he had her talents.

See you guys in the next chapter!