Sounds Of A Tambourine

Module Name: Sounds Of A Tambourine

Real Name: Cary Gladnick (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Tambourine

Date Of Birth: August 6, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: Num

Known Relationships/Family:

Kennedy Gladnick/Sounds Of A Tambourine Rin (twin sister)

Everlee Guarnieri/Coward Montblanc (girlfriend) (December 5, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Sounds Of A Tambourine

Mikucolle Number: 1087

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Eat Me (or her real name Cassie Munholland), and Hey Hey Hey Miku (or her real name Shaylyn Hemphill) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It started with Kennedy and Cary were outside playing catch. They accidentally hit Gale in the head with their ball. But she got over it and played with them. Gale then met Chelsea when she was going to the mall for some new clothes. She showed her some cool products she could buy. Keane came in when Chelsea was coming out and he asked her to buy one of his lip gloss samples. And as for Marlena, she saw them gathering around in the park and she wanted friends to play with, so she joined in. And that's how they all became friends.

- Cary and Kennedy love music. They especially love playing the tambourine. They love playing it everywhere they go to make people happy.

See you guys in the next chapter!