Snow Len 2023

Module Name: Snow Rin 2023

Real Name: Elton Acaron (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): 2023

Date Of Birth: December 10, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: Tsurushima Tatsumi

Known Relationships/Family:

Elma Acaron/Snow Rin 2023 (twin sister)

Lesly Colangelo/Overlapping Voices (girlfriend) (December 10, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode Rin (or her real name Yasu Morino), and Hatsune Miku x Tokyo Otaku Mode Len (or his real name Masaharu Morino) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? As Eira was viewing the Christmas display in the park, Elma, Elton, Maurene, Ward, and Rhian were viewing it too. That's when they saw Eira standing in front of the tree. They loved the fact that she looked like them. So they wanted to be her friend.

- Elma and Elton don't have a very easy life. For three generations in the Acaron family, there was always at least one failed marriage. That also went for their parents. Why? Because they just couldn't stop arguing. They recently divorced after not being able to fix anything. Their mom lives with the twins, while their dad left. Elma and Elton want to break the cycle and have relationships that will last forever.

- Elton loves to spend hours playing around on the blacktop after school.

See you guys in the next chapter!