Little Mariner

Module Name: Little Mariner

Real Name: Rafael Campos (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Mariner

Date Of Birth: June 14, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: U35

Known Relationships/Family:

Carmina Campos/Little Mariner Rin (twin sister)

Georgene Tomasek/A Tomboyish Melody (girlfriend) (November 19, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Little☆Mariner Len

Mikucolle Number: 1587

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Hao (or her real name Xinyi Qian) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Anissa was out on a summer holiday with her family. They went to a beach and they met America, who thought her swimsuit looked nice. She then invited Anissa to play volleyball with her other friends, Damon and Andrina. She came over, and they all had fun together. And then, Anissa met the Campos twins when she went to the pool a few weeks later. That's how they all became friends.

- This group of modules are a bunch of summer lovers who love to get together, play games, and just have a good time together. They've come a long way.

- Carmina and Rafael live near the beach. They love having fun there until they are all tired of fun.

- Rafael is kinda childish, so he would love to play fun games such as hide and seek and tag.

- He always loves to roll around in the sand, but getting it in his eyes is never fun.

See you guys in the next chapter!