Shiny Star

Module Name: Shiny Star

Real Name: Luther Kimmel (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Shiny Star

Date Of Birth: January 31, 2004

Age: 20

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: 黒獅子

Known Relationships/Family:

Angelle Kimmel/Shiny Star Rin (twin sister)

Cara Bonneville/Travel Beyond The Moon Rin (girlfriend) (November 9, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: SHINY☆STAR Len

Mikucolle Number: 1897

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Tina minding her own business at home when she got a knock on the door. It was Dyan, and she was begging Tina to let her use her phone to call the police. Apparently she was being chased by a psycho, so Tina let Dyan have her phone. Lucky for Dyan, she was saved.

- Meanwhile, the Kimmel twins had been invited to a Fourth Of July party, where they met everyone else. The Kimmel twins sat next to Tina when they were in high school, and they wanted to show her their new friends. And that's how they became friends.

- Angelle and Luther are in many clubs in college.

- They love to sit outside under the stars together. It's their lifelong tradition.

- Angelle and Luther are not related to Jimmy Kimmel.

- Luther watches late night shows whenever he's bored.

- He doesn't really have a good sleep schedule, so he takes melatonin for it.

See you guys in the next chapter!