Smiling

The first one we're going to do is the one wearing the black-and-blue jacket with the black headband. The seventh one going from left to right in the front row.

Module Name: Smiling #1

Real Name: Howard Ortega (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): #1

Date Of Birth: January 11, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Designer: OreBanana-P

Known Relationships/Family:

Glynis Steele/Gimme x Gimme Rin (girlfriend) (July 14, 2021)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Smiling

Song Producer: halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: December 26, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Cat Party Miku (or her real name Safira Ownsby) are birthday twins.

- The story on how each and every Smiling Len met is really not that clear. But what we do know is that the seeds were planted when Jaiden was playing one of his favorite games ever, Assassin's Creed, when he was younger. He met a user named "tsuda11", who was Anthony. Anthony was renegading in the game. He was giving Jaiden a hard time, and Jaiden even threw his controller across the room out of frustration. Later, Jaiden started to grow a liking to him. They found out they went to the same school, and they eventually met in person. The rest of the Lens came in later in life.

- Howard likes watching anime and reading manga.

The second one is in the back. He's wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.

Module Name: Smiling #2

Real Name: Leon Mignanelli (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): #2

Date Of Birth: February 28, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 129 lbs.

Designer: みー

Known Relationships/Family:

Colleen Valadez/Convenience Style (wife) (first met July 13, 2021) (married January 21st, 2023)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Smiling

Song Producer: halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: December 26, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and the Vocaloid Leon have the same first name. However, their last names are different.