Ace Of Diamonds

Module Name: Ace Of Diamonds

Real Name: Baldwin Mingle (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Ace

Date Of Birth: February 23, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: ICA

Known Relationships/Family:

Fulton Mingle/Jack Of Diamonds Len (younger brother)

Nyah Mingle/Ace Of Diamonds Rin (twin sister)

Becca Mingle/Jack Of Diamonds Rin (younger brother)

Vivyan Mingle/Queen Of Diamonds (older sister)

Orrell Mingle/King Of Diamonds (older brother)

Ember Weeks/Vocalodelight Miku (girlfriend) (November 1, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: ♦Kagamine Rin A♦

Mikucolle Number: 458

Fun Facts:

- How did these modules first meet? The Marchi sisters were given the castle to them by their mother. They made a promise that they'd take good care of it.

- They wanted to expand on their residents. They looked around and they met the Tilneys at the country fair. They found out that they all love cards. Because the Tilneys are family friends with the Mingles already, they came to them. The Tilneys' mother is friends with the Mingles' mom. And finally, the Prosperi brothers came in when Bethel had to go get some groceries, and she met them playing cards at a table, so she went over to talk to them. Time went on, and Bethel decided she'd choose the Tilneys to be a part of her kingdom. And that's how they all met and became friends.

- When the Mingle siblings were all at home, they'd often fights over lots of things. From who gets to have the TV, who gets to play on the iPad, who gets to drive the family car, who gets to have the last slice of pizza, so many things. It's a party every day.

- The Mingle family are always noisy. They never know when to calm down. Their parents were always stressed because they didn't know how to deal with them. They often called their kids animals because of how crazy it was.

- Like his twin sister Nyah, Baldwin also loves Valentine's Day.

- He would love it if he had a secret admirer. It would be so much fun having gifts pop up everywhere he goes.

See you guys in the next chapter!