Fashion Pop

Module Name: Fashion Pop

Real Name: Ellis Revlin (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Fashion

Date Of Birth: May 11, 2007

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 104 lbs.

Designer: ソウノ

Known Relationships/Family:

Elfrieda Revlin/Fashion Pop Rin (twin sister)

Vonda Beachy/Liar Betty #1 (girlfriend) (November 19, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Fashion Pop Len

Mikucolle Number: 1486

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Hatsune Miku 2020 Calendar - May Len (or his real name Tapio Uberti) are birthday twins.

- This Len module and Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - March Miku have the same first name. However, their last names are different. And they are different genders.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started when Keeleigh was playing on the playground during recess when she was in elementary school. The Revlin twins were there and making a sand castle. She came down to help them.

- Years went by, and they went out to a fun carnival. They met the rest of their friends at the merchandise stalls. They all became friends after that.

- Elfrieda and Ellis live with their single mother. She is a model, and anybody who looks at her would think she's the hottest woman alive. Elfrieda and Ellis could agree, only if they weren't her kids.

- Ellis loves monsters.

- He has downloaded a whole bunch of his favorite mobile games that he plays online with his friends.

See you guys in the next chapter!