Chronicle Lottery

Module Name: Chronicle Lottery

Real Name: Zach Surratt (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Summer

Date Of Birth: July 5, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: iXima

Known Relationships/Family:

Raelynn Surratt/Chronicle Lottery Rin (twin sister)

Iria Galeas/Lollipop Factory Gumi (girlfriend) (April 13, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Maerchen Story Miku (or her real name Shaye Larsen) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It started with Ryanne who was on the way to a nursery, where she was approached by Katy, who wouldn't stop talking about the different kinds of flowers to purchase. Some time later, she was buying some gum from her local convenience store, when she saw Louella with a thing she really liked, so she couldn't help but approach her.

- Meanwhile, Raelynn and Zach were on a vacation like they always would be, and while they were in France, they met Tyler, who happened to also be there for vacation. It was right in front of the Eiffel Tower.

- They all came together once university came in. Raelynn and Zach only came in because Tyler told the others about them.

- Raelynn and Zach are frequent travelers, and they have skipped school days to go to places they wish to go. Like many other traveler modules, they document all this stuff.

See you guys in the next chapter!