Perfect Order

Module Name: Perfect Order

Real Name: Kane Andon (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Order

Date Of Birth: July 23, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: pemu

Known Relationships/Family:

Arline Andon/Perfect Order Rin (twin sister)

Yolanda Piper/Yellow (girlfriend) (October 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Perfect order☆Len

Mikucolle Number: 1045

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Fairy Tale Cosmetics x Hatsune Miku Cinderella Rin (or her real name Matylda Wisler), Fairy Tale Cosmetics x Hatsune Miku Cinderella Len (or his real name Robert Wisler), and The Same Dango As That Day (or her real name Lynnette Levkoff) are all birthday twins.

- The Perfect Order friends are a group of people that love to protest, sing, dance, and do what we can to make the world go round.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Chalice joined a club in high school. She happened to be there with Arline and Kane. This was a club that would be like service work to the community, and in the process of it, they met Kelli, Balfour, and Azura. They were doing similar things to them. And they took it from there.

- Arline and Kane's family lives consists of their mom and two aunts. They are a fun loving family, and their mom has all kinds of 90s shows posters in her room.

- Kane loves the musical called In The Heights. Arline likes it too.

See you guys in the next chapter!