+Tricolour+

Module Name: +Tricolour+

Real Name: Cairo Mullen (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Tricolour

Date Of Birth: April 29, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Nelly Mullen/+Tricolour+ Rin (twin sister)

Evelynn Haller/Kagamine Fest 2013 (girlfriend) (October 25, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: +TRICOLOUR+ Len

Mikucolle Number: 1881

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Kandace was going on a vacation to California, and then she met Corynn. She couldn't find her luggage, but Kandace found it randomly in the bathroom because Corynn's luggage had her name on it. And she could hear someone saying Corynn's name, which Kandace thought was her mom, but Kandace returned the luggage to Corynn. She was happy.

- When Kandace was coming back, she decided to treat herself to some goodies at a shop. There she saw Nelly and Cairo fighting over the last bottle of hand lotion. She came over and suggested they can have some of hers. She always carries hand lotion whenever I go, because she likes her hands moist.

- Back home, Kandace was outside watering the plants, and Malachi passed by and said he loved her garden. He proceeded to point out all the plants, and it was impressive of him to do that.

- Finally, Kiki came in when Kandace was going to the gas station to herself a drink. She let her go in front of her, and she paid for her stuff. She then told me it's greatly appreciated since she was going through a tough time back then. And that's how they all met.

See you guys in the next chapter!