Stepper

Module Name: Stepper

Real Name: Keiran Tisdale (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Stepper

Date Of Birth: August 31, 2003

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Akiyoshi

Known Relationships/Family:

Janeka Tisdale/Stepper Rin (twin sister)

Melinda Caldera/Melancholy (girlfriend) (April 29, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Stepper

Song Producer: Halyosy

Specific Song Anniversary: August 31, 2017

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Happy Party! Luka (or her real name Corina Garlitz), and Magical Mirai 2018 Miku (or her real name MacKenzie Osborne) are all birthday twins.

- No, Janeka and Keiran are not related to Ashley Tisdale.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, Stepper Miku (or her real name Estelle Bianchi) had fans of her singing content. They happened to be the other Stepper modules, who followed her on social media. They found out they lived in the same state, and they decided to meet in person at the boardwalk. When they did, they considered the boardwalk to be their theme place, and that's how they are friends.

- Keiran and Janeka live in a townhouse with their parents, and they have a whole life ahead of them. Janeka wants to college to earn a master's degree in language studies and became an interpreter, and Keiran wants to go to engineering school.

- They both have part-time jobs, with Janeka working the stocking job at a Lowe's, and Keiran working at a UPS. They know how to drive, and they got a car as a gift for their 18th birthday. Therefore, they can drive themselves to school and work.

- After a long day of work and school, the twins like to stop by the frozen yogurt place by their house. Janeka likes to eat hers with caramel sauce on top, and Keiran probably puts too many Oreo bits on his.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!