Young Man Of The Summer

Module Name: Young Man Of The Summer

Real Name: Declan D'Cruze (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Summer

Date Of Birth: June 6, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 123 lbs.

Designer: Tama

Known Relationships/Family:

Adisa D'Cruze/Young Man Of The Summer Rin (twin sister)

Kairi Enatsu/Midsummer Season Rin (girlfriend) (December 16, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a snior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Young Man Of The Summer Len

Mikucolle Number: 1177

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Summer! Training Camp! Swimsuit! (or her real name Tatum Bisrat), Macne Coco White (or her real name Coco Shiro Macne), and Macne Coco Black (or her real name Coco Kuro Macne) are all birthday twins.

- This Len module and Rainbow Cast have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- How did these friends first meet? One day, Haleigh was looking for a new bathing suit and then she saw Adora in the same store as her. She wanted to get the same swimsuit as she was planning to get. She acknowledged her by saying "Oh, I was going to get that!". And they had a conversation about what they usually wear. When Haleigh went to the pool later on, she was called over by the D'Cruze twins. They wanted to play ball with her because they were bored. So she played with them. They did end up interrupting Deyan and Dorthea, who were at the pool too, in the process. They were just minding their own business. But at least they were cool with it. And that's how they all met.

See you guys in the next chapter!