Magical Mirai 2020

Module Name: Magical Mirai 2020

Real Name: Sawyer Adler (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: マジカルミライ2020

Nickname(s): Mirai 2020

Date Of Birth: December 20, 2001

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Known Relationships/Family:

Naomi Adler (mother) (born March 15th, 1980)

Ryota Adler (father) (born August 14th, 1978)

Sayo Ichika Adachi/Magical Mirai 2020 Miku (wife) (first met February 23, 2021) (married October 5, 2024)

Sarina Adler/Magical Mirai 2020 Rin (twin sister)

Jackson Adler (son) (born February 23rd, 2021)

Nevada Adler (son) (born June 17th, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, P4D Style (or her real name Genesis Biscoe), and Invisible Gumi (or her real name Gwen Keane) are all birthday twins.

- Sawyer and Sarina's parents are both Japanese.

- Sawyer is fluent in both English and Japanese.

- Sawyer and Sarina's parents fled their home country just to have the twins. They left everything behind. They went through so much to become American citizens.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, when Magical Mirai 2020 Miku (or her real name Sayo Ichika Adachi) moved into Negi Root City for the first time, she went to a university where she met Magical Mirai 2020 Rin (or her real name Sarina Adler) and Magical Mirai 2020 Len (or his real name Sawyer Adler). The others, Sayo met while she was struggling to find her way through the Mirai Mall when she went there for the first time. She saw each person at separate times on that day. They came to her because they knew she is Japanese. None of them knew they all moved to the city at the same time until they met by fate.

- The reason why Sarina and Sawyer's last name is Adler is because their grandfather's last name is Adler, and he married a Japanese woman. They gave birth to the twins' father, who took on his father's last name. When he got married, his wife is also Japanese, but she changed her last name.

- Sawyer was named after his father's exchange student friend he had when living in Japan.

- The twins don't really have good parents. Their parents have done a bunch of things to them to rip away their freedom, and had really high expectations. If they messed up on anything, they'd get yelled at, and sometimes even hit. They're not allowed to wear certain things, and they can't have that much fun every day.

- They usually coped with this treatment by hanging with each other. But when they were 18, they moved out, and lived on campus. They still get demeaning statements from their parents, but they no longer have control over them.

See you guys in the next chapter!