Festive Tour

Module Name: Festive Tour

Real Name: Akifumi Arita (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Festive

Date Of Birth: March 5, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: かる

Known Relationships/Family:

Fuwari Arita/Festive Tour Rin (twin sister)

Manami Arita (grandmother, deceased) (May 7th, 1943-June 28th, 2023)

Azuma Hirose/World Domination How-To Rin (girlfriend) (November 16, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Festive Tour Len

Mikucolle Number: 663

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Mogumogu Time! (or her real name Aliya Deglow), and Aquamarine And The Wish Of Life (or his real name Aquamarine Block) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started when Rikuko went to school with the Arita twins. Even though schools in Japan were different and they could only stay in one class all day, they still got to meet during a fun event.

- Then Rikuko met the rest of her friends when she was going down to the convenience store after school, and there was everyone else. They were talking about a kite festival that was going to happen, and she got involved. And that's how they all became friends.

- Akifumi and Fuwari live with their grandmother. Their parents died when they were 2 years old. Their house caught on fire and they died trying to save the twins.

- It didn't affect them that much because they were so young, and they didn't know what happened. They still had a good life, even though their grandma is paralyzed and she always needs help. So they know a thing or two about taking care of people.

- Akifumi loves cotton candy. But they're poor, so having it is like a gift to him.

- Akifumi and Azuma both want a total of 2 children in the future.

NSFW Facts:

- Akifumi likes slow sex. Because his girlfriend Azuma is muscular and he is weaker than she is.

See you guys in the next chapter!