A Happy Tale

Module Name: A Happy Tale

Real Name: Rickie Dalal (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Happy

Date Of Birth: June 19, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: Chiho

Known Relationships/Family:

Trista Dalal/A Happy Tale Rin (twin sister)

Honour Brien/Ramble! Jumble! Rin (girlfriend) (November 4, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: A Happy Tale Len

Mikucolle Number: 1920

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Because You're Our Dear Friend (or her real name Shavonne Gerrett), and Law-Evading Rock (or his real name Datsu Imai) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Roselyn was lost in the woods, and the Dalal twins saw her. They asked if she was alone, and she said yes. So they guided her out of the woods, and on the way, they ran into Londyn, who was carrying some apples. Apparently, those twins knew her, and Londyn asked about Roselyn.

- Then Londyn went on to take her apple homes, and she was stopped by Nic. He wanted to trade her his gold for half the apples. She accepted the deal. Then Hasna saw this and complained it wasn't fair. But at least she had something to trade too, and it was one of her jewelry pieces. And they all became friends.

- Rickie looks like a fighter version of Peter Pan, but he isn't.

- He is quite adventurous. And he carries a bunch of materials everywhere he goes.

See you guys in the next chapter!