Morning Glory Season

Module Name: Morning Glory Season

Real Name: Conor Cesana (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Morning

Date Of Birth: September 6, 2007

Age: 16

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Pig

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 122 lbs.

Designer: Osamu

Known Relationships/Family:

Wilfreda Cesana/Morning Glory Season Rin (twin sister)

Mina Hoffman/Meow Meow Meow Miku (girlfriend) (December 6, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Morning Glory Season

Mikucolle Number: 566

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? It started with Miranda going on a cruise trip and Greer was on the ship with her. They were off to the same destination. Charnette then met Miranda some time later when she was using the leaf blower outside her house. She was getting annoyed by it, and she wanted to tell her to turn it off, but seeing how nice she looked, she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Wilfreda and Conor came in when they went to the beach one weekend and they saw Charnette burying her mom in the sand. They thought it was hilarious. And then Emma came in when she saw the whole group eating at a park table.

- Conor loves to play with toy balls. In his room, you can see the floaties he's collected over the summer seasons.

- Wilfreda and Conor live with their parents. Their mom is a fun and cuddly woman, while their dad is silly, and he often calls his kids "little piggies". They always taking their kids everywhere they go. Every moment Wilfreda and Conor spend with their parents is happy for them.

- Wilfreda and Conor don't fight with each other. It's mostly just talking through.

See you guys in the next chapter!