Aquamarine And The Wish Of Life

Module Name: Aquamarine And The Wish Of Life

Real Name: Aquamarine Block (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Aquamarine, Aqua

Date Of Birth: March 5, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 132 lbs.

Designer: 黎

Known Relationships/Family:

Maree Debellis/Debutante VI Rin (girlfriend) (November 24, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Aquamarine And The Wish Of Life

Mikucolle Number: 1472

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Mogumogu Time! (or her real name Aliya Deglow), Festive Tour Rin (or her real name Fuwari Arita), and Festive Tour Len (or his real name Akifumi Arita) are all birthday twins.

- He doesn't mind it when people call him Aqua.

- How did these friends first meet? Garnet was the one responsible for it. She saved the rest of these modules from a bunch of mishaps that happened in their lives. And now they honor her and love her.

- Aquamarine likes visiting aquariums and viewing the different kinds of fish.

- Aquamarine is the weakest of the gems. That's because he's very calm and content, and isn't a fan of resorting to violence.

- Aquamarine's gem is a good luck stone, thought to bring feelings of peace, love, joy, and happiness to those who wear it. It is also said that you will make new friends, and wearing earrings of aquamarine are thought to bring love and affection into your life.

See you guys in the next chapter!