Spring Beauty

Module Name: Spring Beauty

Real Name: Maxton Stedman (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Spring

Date Of Birth: April 26, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 106 lbs.

Designer: comet

Known Relationships/Family:

Virgie Stedman/Spring Beauty Rin (twin sister)

Rufina Ventimiglia/V Love 25 -Fortune- IA (girlfriend) (October 28, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Spring Beauty Len

Mikucolle Number: 1316

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Gift Gumi (or her real name Angelina Crispi) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? It all started when Aleta met Karena at a flower display in the nursery. She was really sweet to her, and they bonded so quickly. And then, Karena went on and met Anson at the grocery store, when he was wearing a short of one of her favorite cartoons. Then the Stedman twins randomly showed up at Aleta's house. They were trying to collect donations to grow the community garden. She gave them $20.. Then she visited the garden and saw Tory with her parents. Tory couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were. So Aleta went over to her. And everything became official after that.

- Maxton doesn't like doing yard work, but he loves mowing the lawn. It's so satisfying seeing all the grass go away. But on some days, they'd get weeds that are taller than him and Virgie.

- He likes slowed down songs.

See you guys in the next chapter!