Printemps * Party

Module Name: Printemps * Party

Real Name: Jaeden Carasa (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Printemps

Date Of Birth: March 26, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 133 lbs.

Designer: 知梨

Known Relationships/Family:

Jerelyn Carasa/Printemps * Party Rin (twin sister)

Aryana Givens/Gizmo (girlfriend) (November 16, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Printemps * Party Len

Mikucolle Number: 1457

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Our Movement (or his real name Vinny Renick) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Divonne, who lied across the street from Eisleigh. She would usually come over to gift us apple she picked from her garden.

- Then, Eisleigh met the Carasa twins during a fun Christmas even at school, where they got to make gingerbread houses. Eisleigh was impressed by how well they did theirs.

- Later, Kaleya met Eisleigh when she contacted her through social media, and she wanted to ask for advice about what kind of skincare products she could get. She told her, and they had a huge conversation. She then recommended her to Kohen, and that's how they all became friends.

- Jerelyn and Jaeden live close to the Cantarella ballroom, so it's always noisy. But their parents don't mind it.

- Jaeden loves watching movies with his family. They are kind of rich, so they are able to buy some. And their parents are too generous. They let them eat all the junk we want during the movie.

See you guys in the next chapter!