Hop! Step! Instant Death! A Happiness Dance Death-Trap

Module Name: Hop! Step! Instant Death! A Happiness Dance Death-Trap

Real Name: Reggie Hoppe (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ホップ!ステップ!即死!シアワセダンスデストラップ

Romaji: Hop! Step! Sokushi! Shiawase Dance Deathtrap

Nickname(s): Step, Death

Date Of Birth: July 24, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 125 lbs.

Designer: wogura

Known Relationships/Family:

Nikki Hoppe (mother) (born March 29th, 1965)

Derek Hoppe (father) (born October 15th, 1967)

Wynonna Hoppe/Hop! Step! Instant Death! A Happiness Dance Death-Trap Rin (twin sister)

Elsa Blackwell/Miku With You 2021 Rin (girlfriend) (March 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Hop! Step! Instant Death! A Happiness Dance Death-Trap

Song Producer: Utata-P

Specific Song Anniversary: July 24, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, An All-Out Dash To Become A Star! (or his real name Boniface Cubio), and For Even Better Livestreams (or her real name Azura Vickey) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Well, their families have known each other since high school. They basically met through their families. And as for Vida, they knew the Ritryono family as well, so that's how they all became friends.

- Wynonna and Reggie's parents are really serious people, but the only people that they're not rude to are their kids. That's only because they love them and them only. When their mom was pregnant with the twins, she was about to get killed by her brother. They have never been in a good relationship, and her brother had been plotting to kill her for a long time. Her husband stole the gun from him and shot him, resulting in his death. Wynonna and Reggie have never met this uncle.

- The twins were born in the mom's sleep at 3 AM. They came out really fast because they were small babies. Wynonna is 10 minutes older than Reggie.

- It's been said that Wynonna took 10 minutes to get out of the womb before Reggie did because she was stubborn as a newborn.

- Their parents legally own a gun. After their mom's dire experience with her brother, she proposed the idea that she and her husband have to own one just in case something happens. That's why a very important rule in the Hoppe family is that they don't call 911 in the house.

- When it comes to having friends over, their parents need to meet whoever the kids want to have over and get to know them. If they can trust them, they can continue to hang out.

- They also have a 'No Soliciting' sign outside their door. That's because they do not believe in buying Girl Scout cookies or donating to a charity they don't know or finding Jesus when they already have. They have many posters and signs around the house. But there's one place in the house where no one besides the Hoppe family is allowed. It's a secret room in the basement where the weapons are located.

- Their parents are very interesting people. They are loving and nurturing towards their kids, even though they can be strict at times, but not in a way where they can control them every which way. It's more like looking out for them. When they want to go out alone, they would keep asking questions on where they will go and when they'll come back because they're worried something bad might happen to them.

- When it comes to interactions that's not their kids, they talk to other people they know very well in a humorous, fun way. They have long conversations with them and their kids' friends about random things, such as life, relationships, gardens, childhood moments, the regular jazz. Family reunions are the most interesting, as the Hoppes actually have a lot of extended family members. These members have a history with civilly getting involved in criminal cases, or at least hearing about them, so they all own weapons just like the Hoppe parents. It's like a tradition that has been passed down through so many generations. 

- Their parents don't care if someone harms them, but if someone ever hurts Wynonna and/or Reggie, they'll draw the line. That's one of the biggest rules in the Hoppe family; no tolerance is given for intentionally hurting the kids. The parents will literally make sure whoever would hurt their kids would get a big taste of karma. They also are really smart when having their kids deal with bullies. One time, when Reggie was being bullied at school by some boys, his mom made a drink out of all kinds of yucky sauces so he could give it to the boys and say that it's just soda. When Reggie gave it to the boys, they got really sick, and they never messed with him again.

- The Hoppe family can be described as a happy family, although they've had their history with a lot of dangers. Just try not to trigger their bad side by being trustworthy, and they'll be your friend.

- Reggie gives off the typical 'little brother' vibes. He care a lot for his twin sister. He is practically the man of the house at this point. He's the kind of guy who would let guests in and offer to put away their coats and shoes.

- He likes to cook, and sometimes he is the one who prepares meals for the family. He's the best at preparing meat.

- He has a lot of things in common with Wynonna. He also likes Netflix shows, but he prefers watching animated movies than live action ones. He likes stories that have a sentimental feeling to them, so his favorite movie is Up.

- Reggie likes sweets just like his sister does. His favorite candy is Almond Joy.

- He knows how to drive, but Wynonna keeps making many mistakes when she does it. So Reggie always has to be the one to drive his family places.

- He's thinking about working with the law when he grows up because of hearing stories from his parents about how they and their family members had ran into a bunch of trouble with the law. So after he graduates high school, he will take a major in college about it and study as hard as he can to achieve his goal.

- The twins can usually be found hanging out together at the park or at the Mirai Mall, mostly because Wynonna drags Reggie there. Or they could be with Eloise in any random place, so it's not hard to find them if you know them well.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!