Kurehatori

Module Name: Kurehatori

Real Name: Shōhei Miyasaki (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Kurehatori

Date Of Birth: February 2, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: 柚希きひろ

Known Relationships/Family:

Ayaka Miyasaki/Kurehatori Rin (twin sister)

Kirika Kawano/Natural OnSen Miku (girlfriend) (October 26, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Kurehatori Len

Mikucolle Number: 1843

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Well, Kimiko was on her way to the local shrine on New Year's Eve, when she saw Yuka. Her mom recognized her because she remembers her since she was a baby. So she had to be friends with her.

- Then, Kimiko went to the spring carnival a few months later. She met Ayaka and Shōhei. They were sitting at a table and talking about a kite festival. She couldn't help but listen in. At that festival, that's where the three of them met Mitsuko and Rikuto. They were with their other family members. Kimiko thought the little kids with them were their kids, but it turned out they are just other members. And that's how they became friends.

- Ayaka and Shōhei's parents are pretty strict with them. They don't want them to face the world on their own yet. And they're also nosy. They always want to know where they're going. It gets annoying.

- Shōhei likes tempura. It's his favorite dish. He doesn't like magical shows. They're too flashy and they overstimulate him.

See you guys in the next chapter!