Curio City

Module Name: Curio City

Real Name: Weston Ciccone (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: キュリオ・シティ

Nickname(s): Curio

Date Of Birth: March 19, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Designer: LAM

Known Relationships/Family:

Victoria Ciccone (mother) (born April 22nd, 1988)

Finlay Ciccone (father) (born November 4th, 1987)

Marcie Ciccone/Curio City Rin (twin sister)

Genevieve Middleton/1, 2 Fanclub Gumi (girlfriend) (May 1, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Curio City

Song Producer: Teniwoha

Specific Song Anniversary: March 19, 2021

Fun Facts:

- How did these three friends first meet? Xanthia first met Curio City Rin (or her real name Marcie Ciccone) and Curio City Len (or his real name Weston Ciccone) in a subway, when her foot got stuck in a closing train door, and Marcie and Weston tried to get her foot unstuck. The train stopped and opened the door. Her foot ended up with nasty bruises and she thought her foot was severed. But since the three of them had the same stop, despite at that time Marcie and Weston were going on a school trip, they helped Xanthia to the emergency room. They ended up getting scolded by their teacher for being late, but they didn't care. They wanted to help someone.

- Their mom was 13 when she gave birth to the twins. She made a bad decision on going to her then boyfriend's house and doing all kinds of things there, including sex. But at least he wasn't like any other bad guy and stayed with her, and even accepted his rights as a father.

- These twins were surprisingly easy twins to raise by their parents. Never cried, never fussed as babies.

- People get scared when they realize their parents are not much older than them. They think they're their additional siblings. And that's exactly the reason why they hope they don't end up having kids too early.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!