Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2018

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2018

Real Name: Conrad Demple (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Rascal, 2018

Date Of Birth: July 4, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Edwena Demple/Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2018 Rin (twin sister)

Juliana Demple (mother) (born November 20th, 1986)

Yohannes Demple (father, deceased) (March 15th, 1980-May 26th, 2018)

Naomi Tolstoy/Natural (girlfriend) (October 28, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They first meet during a cartoon convention.

- Edwena and Conrad only have a mom. Their dad died from lung cancer when they were 12, and it caused their mom to become more strict and protective over her kids. She makes them go to the gym all the time because she thinks they're gaining weight, when in reality, they don't gain weight that much. She doesn't let them go out with friends often.

- Their mom does all this because she is afraid of her kids contracting any disease or potentially getting harmed, since she has already lived through the trauma of seeing her husband's health deteriorate until he met his end. She does seem like a bad mom, but she deals with irrational anxiety when it comes to her kids.

- Their mom deals with a lot of emotional episodes ever since the death of the twins' father. She gets nightmares about the event, and has even had nightmares about her kids meeting the same fate. So the twins have to sleep with her so she doesn't feel alone.

- The twins were just as traumatized from the tragedy as their mom was, but they have moved on. They find it hard to think that their mom is not really mean and that she sets so many rules because losing her kids is her worst fear. Well, it was already her worst fear before the tragedy, but it didn't get irrational until after it.

- Conrad likes trains, and owns some train sets at home.

- He really likes ice pops.

See you guys in the next chapter!