Job Bakery

Module Name: Job Bakery

Real Name: Biff Rapple (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Bakery

Date Of Birth: September 30, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Designer: 栗原飴

Known Relationships/Family:

Shavon Rapple/Job Bakery Rin (twin sister)

Ella Pete/Newly Edgy Idols Miku (girlfriend) (December 5, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a freshman) & baker at Happy Happy Pastries

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Job☆Bakery

Mikucolle Number: 1731

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? They all own a bakery together. Basically, anybody can see them making delicious treats. They just opened up in Negi Root City not too long ago, and they are fairly popular.

- These modules work in a bakery called Happy Happy Pastries. People get to watch them make the recipes and serve them.

- Technically, they weren't the ones who owned the building of the bakery to begin with. Katelin's father did. It used to be a bank. But then, Mr. Lindemann sold his business elsewhere after he retired, and let Katelin do whatever she wants with the empty building. That's when Katelin decided to start the bakery, and the rest is history. The bakery has TV screens all over it so customers can watch cartoons while they eat.

- Shavon and Biff always argue over who gets to do certain things in the process of making a recipe.

- They share almost anything in their house due to their financial situation, so they are saving up to have their own place and their own items.

See you guys in the next chapter!