Enthusiasm! Road Race

Module Name: Enthusiasm! Road Race

Real Name: Zaiden Termote (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Road

Date Of Birth: July 28, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 117 lbs.

Designer: げっし

Known Relationships/Family:

Lysette Termote/Enthusiasm! Road Race Rin (twin sister)

Shady Reed/Vocalo Choumix Rin (girlfriend) (December 3, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a snior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Enthusiasm! Road Race

Mikucolle Number: 793

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Since Lysette and Emila are cheerleaders, they met each other on the team. Zaiden met Fredric on the track after school one day, even though he never went to school with him. And Audie and Livvy were onlookers of the whole thing, so they decided they'd be the others' friends too.

- Zaiden loves running and riding his bike everywhere. He's even gotten a super high score on the pacer test.

- Lysette and Zaiden have anything like a typical brother-sister relationship. However, Zaiden tends to get in more trouble than Lysette does because he's not a fan of following the house rules. Lysette is like the golden child.

- Zaiden is never always at home. He has all the time in the world to hang out with Fredric, but he dreads doing anything with his sister. Their parents are always trying to get him to play with Lysette, but he'd much rather hang out with boys, just like any other boy would want to do.

See you guys in the next chapter!