DreamenD

Module Name: DreamenD

Real Name: Edward Woods (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Nickname(s): Dream

Date Of Birth: November 8, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: Suzunosuke

Known Relationships/Family:

Eleanor Woods/DreamenD Rin (twin sister)

Fauna Hightower/Fraud Casino Rin (girlfriend) (March 5, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Song: DreamenD

Song Producers: Hitoshizuku-P & Yama

Specific Song Anniversary: November 8, 2020

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Hatsune Miku 2024 Calendar - November Kaito have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- This Len module and Expanding The World On Paper (or her real name Ivy Pearsall) are birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? They've all been friends in Music Wonderland for as long as they can remember, where they were forced by the mayor to meet up on a ship to find a treasure. Their area was mostly music based, so they lived in fantasy every single day. However, they all got bored of living in fantasy every day, so they moved to Negi Root to find a more productive life.

- Eleanor and Edward are a pair of curious twins who love to ask questions. They also love discovering new things, and they especially love going to college in Negi Root City. They made so many amazing friends!

- If there would be a module group that they would want to hang out with, they would be the Queen Thumbelina modules because Eleanor and Edward look up to people that are older than them.

Here's a link to the song if you haven't heard if before.