Cyclamen Season

Module Name: Cyclamen Season

Real Name: Quin Rammelkamp (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Cyclamen

Date Of Birth: February 8, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: so-bin

Known Relationships/Family:

Skye Caulfield/Sick Of House Rin (girlfriend) (December 4, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a snior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Cyclamen Season

Mikucolle Number: 683

Fun Facts:

- This Len module and Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Mizuki (or her real name Renita Marsden) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started when Hughie was one his way to the post office to deliver a letter to his maternal grandmother, who lives in Ohio. He met Carlyn and her family there. They were there for a different reason. Quin joined them when he saw Carlyn win the honor roll one time in school, and a celebration occurred for those who had received A's and B's. So then Quin made friends Carlyn, they both met Hughie, and that's how they became friends.

- Quin is a really good student. He loves to be a good boy to his family since they all see him as someone who is highly dedicated to everything he does. He even had girls crush on him in the past just because of his reputation.

See you guys in the next chapter!