Cartoon Halloween

Module Name: Cartoon Halloween

Real Name: Kelwen Newby (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Cartoon

Date Of Birth: October 27, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: サメヤマ次郎

Known Relationships/Family:

Charlina Newby/Cartoon Halloween Rin (twin sister)

Kayleen Leydon/Wanopo Volume 17 Rin (girlfriend) (November 19, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Mikucolle Name: Cartoon★Halloween Len

Mikucolle Number: 2021

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Honami Mochizuki, Brand New Style (Honami) (or her real name Honda Mochizuki), and Draw What You Feel (or her real name Laura Leahy) are all birthday twins.

- How did these modules first meet? Elinor and Zoa went to the same drama club together when they were in high school. And they got along just fine.

- They then went on a field trip to a museum one time, and Elinor met the Newby twins there. They were at an art exhibit. She observed with them.

- Later that day, when Elinor was going home, she saw the biggest skeleton decoration she had ever seen. And apparently, Liahm put it up in his yard. She was so scared by it, but she loved it at the same time.

- Elinor then met Martia when she randomly showed up at her house with a flyer for a bake sale. She complied, and that's how they all became friends.

- Elinor and her friends love the beauty of nonverbal art. In public, they don't speak. They love to communicate through actions. They are physically able to talk, but this is how they do our entertainment towards other people.

See you guys in the next chapter!