11) Asking for Lessons

I woke up in the middle of the night because I had trouble sleeping.
I quietly got down the stairs and opened the sliding door to the veranda to get some fresh air.

Moments after, I heard footsteps behind me. "Nightmares?"
I turned around. It was Billie.

BILLIE'S POV
I found Aliyah indulged in a deep thought on our veranda.
It's hard to adjust to a new home so I guess she had trouble sleeping.
"Nightmares?" I asked, snapping her off her reverie.
She turned to face me.

I walked up to her and hugged her. I don't exactly know why...I just want to.

"I gotta take this all in, Billie." She said. The fresh wind of June caused her dark brown hair to brush against her face. If only I had a camera or phone with me, I would've taken a photo of her right there. Aliyah looked beautiful.

"I know," I said symapathetically.
She stifled a laugh. "No, I meant accepting that this isn't a dream, silly."

"Ohhhhhhhh..."

Aliyah smiled at me. Gawd, I love her so much. She's so charming, cute, and pretty.

I lifted her up and pressed her against the wall.

I kissed her passionately while running my hands on her thighs. Aliyah returned my kisses but something isn't right with it. I could tell that she's nervous.

I gently put her down and backed up a bit. Aliyah sighed with relief. "Okay we're good...That's enough for now."

"For now?" I raised my eyebrows. "So you want more?"

Her cheeks burned. "Whatever, Billie."

I smirked. "I know you want it."

"Yeah, I admit that I do, but it's not right." Aliyah said. "Aren't you contented and happy with your wife?"

"Uhhh--mmm--uhhhh..." I stammered. She got me there. "I am...It's just that....You seem to appreciate me more when it comes to that - if you know what I mean."

"Ohhhhhhh," she mused. "So lemme get this straight: Billie Joe Armstrong aka The Sex God, is asking for lessons about it." She started to circle around me playfully.

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh"

"Because he thinks that he's not good enough for his own wife."

"Uhhhhhh...yes?"

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed. "This cannot be real." She stopped in front of me.

"Well, it is." I said back.

"Okay, fine. I'll help you with that....So that you could finally get over me."

"Thanks! And uhhhh--- I need someone to practice on." I pretended to scan the area. "But it seems that no one wants to help me with that."

Aliyah rolled her eyes. I pouted. I bet I looked so cute because she finally agreed to help me with that too.

"Now go do your thing." She struggled to push me back inside. "Remember, just be yourself."

"But we just did it."

Aliyah stopped pushing me. "So, how'd it go?" Her eyes were wide of curiosity.

"It went fine..."

She gave me a 'really' look.

"Ugh, do you really need details?" I whined.

"Duh, how am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me?"

"Fine," I sighed.

I gave her details and she nodded her head enthusiastically.
After telling her my little 'story', she gave me an advice. "If you keep on thinking that you're not good enough, then you will really never be."

I was surprised by how Aliyah took my sex life seriously.

"I still need some practice, though." I joked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." She rolled her eyes. "We better get back to bed."