21) Say My Name

I tore it open and slipped it on.
I lined it up and slowly entered her. I didn't even make it halfway when she already winced in pain.

"You okay?" I stopped.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She reassured me. "It just hurts a little."

"How come it didn't hurt the first time?"

"I must be extremely...." she trailed off. "...down there."

"Meaning," I started. "I don't turn you on as much as I did back then?"

Aliyah chuckled. "I don't know..."
"Maybe, I'm just not in the mood to do this."

"We're alone," I started to kiss her neck. "We'll be alright."

***

Minutes after our make-out session, I went under the covers and did my thing down there.

"Billie...Billie..." Aliyah moaned nervously.
She tries to close her legs but I pin her thighs down on the mattress.
I don't want to hurt her so I had to do this.

I explored every inch of her womanhood, making her really wet.
"Oh God!" She moaned, grasping the sheets hard.

I went even faster until she came all over my mouth. I licked her clean and looked up to see her flushed cheeks.
"Well, that was new." she said, breathing heavily.

Now that she's ready, I slipped inside of her more easily than a while ago.
Soft moans escape from her lips as I rock my hips back and forth.
I take off her towel and toss it aside. I press my body against her, hearts beating as one.

I plunge deeper inside her, engulfing myself with her tight tepid walls.
We run our hands over each other, exchanging sensual moans.

I stroke her breasts as I went faster. "Ahhh...mmm.." she moaned, fingernails digging onto my back like sharp talons. "Billie, I-..."

I could tell that she's close because her muscles tightened around my member.
"God, Aliyah." I say, still moving rhythmically. "You're getting tighter."

Soon after, she came after me.
"Finally," she sighed with relief.
"That was great," I panted.
This is my very first time to actually reach my peak with Aliyah. We never did really enjoy our first 'thing' because we got interrupted.
But no one's standing in our way, now.

***

About five minutes later, I whispered in her ear, "ready for round two?"

"Round two?!" Aliyah exclaimed, her eyes widening. "What da hell??"

I chuckled. "I just wanna try something new."

I roll off of her and make her straddle over me. She sits down on my hard bulge then takes it all in.
"Ahh...yeaaahh...." I grab her hips and slam it onto mine. "That's it...c'mon...keep it going."

Aliyah bounces on top of me, pumping me harder. "Mmm yeahhh.." I slap her ass hard.

She moaned lustfully and I got a hard slap too......on the face.
"That actually hurt." She said.

"Pain and pleasure, baby." I winked at her and pinned her down to the bed, again.

I sucked on her neck all the way down to her chest, leaving hickeys behind.

I began pounding on her like there won't be a tomorrow.
"Ahhh...yes! Harder...harder..." She exclaimed. I complied with Aliyah's demands and literally made her bed rock.

She shuts her eyes tightly with her lips slightly parted. We're both close, I know it.

JAKOB'S POV
I was almost halfway along the hiking trail when I realized that I forgot to bring my water jug with me. I decided to turn back and get it.

***

I got inside the resort and headed straight to our suite.
As I stepped inside, I heard creaking noises coming from Aliyah's room.
As I walked closer it, I heard grunts and luscious moans coming from the other side.
Please don't tell me that people are having sex in there.

My hand hovered over the knob, second guessing.
What will I see?
Who will I see?
What will I do?
I mentally waved off all of the thoughts in my head.

BILLIE'S POV
I squeezed her thighs, getting a good grip of her voluptuous body. "Right there.." She moaned. "Ahhh...ohhhh yeeaaaah.."

Seconds later she squeezed my arm...hard. "Billie...Billie..." she said.

"That's right," I proudly said, "say my name....say my name...."

I slowed down, noticing that she has become unresponsive.
I looked up and followed Aliyah's gaze which leads to the doorway.

***

There stood my own son, Jakob, mouth gaping at the horrific sight of his dad banging a teenage girl they refer to as 'lil sis'.