13) A Week After

ALIYAH'S POV
A week has already passed and the same old things happen: waking up early, breakfast, record, lunch, record, edit, go home, eat dinner/pass out. I often go on movie dates along with Joey and Jakob.

Billie asks me about sex, still. And I help him. Kinda weird though, asking from a person who's younger than you.

There aren't any news coming from my parents which is okay. I don't visit my Facebook, email, and messenger anymore so if they left a message, I won't be able to read it for a while.

***

I'm editing the song I just recorded while Mike and Tre left to get some lunch that would end our Tuesday recording session.

Billie is busy playing with his guitar and singing along with my songs.
Wow, he's singing my songs. I could die of happiness right now.

I went back to the recording room to add the octaves in my song. I hit the record button and let myself in.

Before I started, a knock came at the door. It was Billie.
"Hi." He smiled. I gave him one in return.

He said, "nice progress for someone like you." He sprawled on the couch. Yes, there's a couch in the recording studio. Billie insisted, haha.
"Look at you," he added. "driven by passion and love."

I smiled shyly.
Billie laid his beautiful emerald eyes on me. "I see myself in you...gosh, I am such a workaholic."

"It doesn't seem to tire me."

"Me neither. But we all have to take a break."

"Yeah...I'm just gonna finish recording this."

"Aliiiyyyaaahhh," Billie said. "You've been working for four hours straight!"

"I took a break...."

"Yeah...before we even got started." He walked up to me and snatched my guitar away.

"Hey!" I protested.

"TAKE. A. BREAK."

I sighed. "Fine...."

BILLIE'S POV
I set her guitar on the stand in one corner.

Aliyah dove on the couch. "I guess you're right," she sighed. "I need to take a break."

I sat beside her and laid her head on my lap. "I miss you," I said, brushing her hair.

Aliyah looked puzzled. "Miss me?"
"We always see each other Billie....like, everyday."

"I know but...I miss loving you."

"What do you mean?" She sat up to face me.

I didn't say another word. I leaned closer and gave her a passionate kiss.
A minute after, we pulled away.

"It feels like we're losing it." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Are we?"

Aliyah took a deep breath. "Should we really keep this up?" She looks confused too.
"I mean, I really like you...who wouldn't?! Every girl would die just to be with you yet here I am...with you right now, turning down every opportunity."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I just want to.." She trailed off. "Last one."

Aliyah swung her arms around me and crashed her lips to mine.

"I miss you, too." She said in between kisses. "So much."

She straddled over me. I bring her hips closer to mine. She ran her hand from my neck down to my chest.
I can feel the hair from the back of my neck stand.

I kiss her neck, letting her giggle a little.
That's so cute.
"That tickles," she let out a little laugh.

I lay her down on the couch and start to nibble on her collarbone. I know how much she likes that.

Aliyah let out a moan that completely turned me on. I take off my shirt and begin to pull on hers, too.

Soon after, my phone rang.
Ugh, bad timing.

We stopped. "Better answer that," she said sheepishly.

I took my phone out to check. It was Tre. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, man." He said on the other line. "We're gonna make our way back there now, so...you and Aliyah want anything else?"
Maybe a little privacy would do.

"Uhmmm, hold on a sec." I put the phone down. "Tre and Mike are on their way back. You want anything else?"
She shook her said. I nodded.
"Nope, we're good," I told Tre.

"Alright, be back in a jiffy." He said, then hang up.

I let out a sigh. "Well......."
Aliyah chewed on her lip. "Guess we'll have to...uhhh...."

I got off of her and put my shirt back on. She sat up on the couch and fixed her hair.

"Oh my gawd," Aliyah muttered. "Shit!"

"Why?"

"It's still recording..."

"What's recor--"

We dashed out the room and hit the stop button. We played the recorded file and you could clearly hear everything we have said and done.

"We should get rid of this," Aliyah said seriously.
"Leave it to me," I said.

I transferred the file into a microchip then deleted the one on the recording studio.

"Why did you transfer it to the chip?" Aliyah asked.

"Memories." I smiled and pulled out the locket that I was supposed to give to her later on. I opened it and placed the chip inside. "For naughty memories," I laughed and wore it around her neck.

"It's beautiful.."

At that moment, the door slammed open. "Lunch time!" Tre said, holding up the bags.

***

After lunch, we headed back home. We all decided not to stay up late this time.

Billie and I went straight to our rooms and took a rest.

***

I woke up and it's already dark out. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore the necklace Billie gave me.
Why?
First, because it's beautiful (and it's from Billie) and
Second, I can't just leave it lying around here...someone might see what's inside my precious locket.

I went downstairs and saw Joey and Jakob at the living room watching tv.

"How's sleep?" Joey scooted and gestured for me to sit down.

"Peaceful," I sat down and yawned. Jakob was scrolling something on his phone then he sprung up from his seat. "Look! It's already showing at the cinemas!" He pointed to the movie poster shown on his phone. "Let's watch it!"

"We've been watching almost everyday, Jakob." Joey scolded. "Can't we give Aliyah a break from movie dates?"

"No, it's fine." I said. "I love watching movies. Especially when I'm with you guys."

"Awwwwwww," they said in unison.

"Well," Joey put his arm around my shoulder, "we better get going."

***

We got ready and asked permission from Adrienne. Billie's still asleep when I last checked.

We got out of the house and drove to the mall.